Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Bob Dylan Said It Best...


In an awesome and ironic twist of fate my Roomba just knocked down the only broom in the house and pushed it into the screendoor. I am proud to have such a forward thinking and zealous Roomba, though I worry what it will do with Margaret. It is not used to her and her return may spark some jealousy issues. So far Roomba and I have developed a really pleasant and friendly working relationship, but the voice that the Roomba uses to tell me things about itself sometimes makes me think that it thinks that we are more than just friends.

Oh, and Bob Dylan termed it a Simple Twist of Fate, and I recommend looking into that.

3 comments:

Kate Pitrone said...

A zealous or jealous Roomba?

Unknown said...

IF you start having a love affair with that damned vacuming robot... I swear...

fred said...

This post gets better every day. Which is how often I look at it.