Wednesday, August 29, 2007

The Newest news

So, apparently I am being kicked out of Bethesda and am not allowed to go to my next command. At the end of September, last working day Friday the 28th, I will be expelled from the frosty bosom of NNMC Bethesda and left for a time on the rocky shores of real life. I am not supposed to be in Camp Lejeune until October 16th, and it has been strongly suggested that I not go early, so I am going to have to take ANOTHER several days of leave. I am not too happy about it, but I can deal. I have a lot of leave saved up, so I guess it's not that bad. But still, I was hoping to just go and do the FMSS training and then have a full month. Instead I will have 2 weeks before hand, which I will spend working at the restaurant and then going to visit the wife's side of the family in Long Island, and then 2 weeks after, a week and a bit in Cleveland and a little while in Florida. Both times should be fun, but I am really looking forward to Christmas with the family, and possibly, BOXING DAY!

No comments: