Friday, September 7, 2007

The Evil One

So, this news came out today. And the news story says that bin Laden is dying his beard, though I always call it tinting, I never say die. But what I was thinking was, what if Osama isn't tinting his beard, but he's actually a super-villain? I mean, Lex Luthor changes his appearance almost at will, and he's never getting any older. He has insane schemes that work really well and almost destroy civilization as we know it. The only problem is, we have no Superman. But that actually makes the story EVEN BETTER! I mean, Superman, iconic as he is, is kind of a namby-pamby hero. He's always whinging on about the American Way and whatnot... I mean, sure, inspiring and all, but not really edgy. But that's not really my point either. My point is: What if we have a for real, never aging, dyed in the wool, super-villain on our hands? Wouldn't that be cool?

No comments: