Thursday, September 20, 2007

An impassioned plea for stuff....

In case anyone wants to read it here, instead of their e-mail...

So, just to be a complete materialist and all, I'm gettting ready to leave for Japan and I have a bunch of stuff at Grandma Pitrone's. I'm going to come home on the 30th, really late, with the wife, stay for two days, get everything together to go with us, and then leave by Wednesday morning, early as we can. The point of all this is, if anyone has anything that could be considered mine, please bring it to Grandma's before then and I will pick out the things that the wife and I may need, and then everything remaining can be sold/given/thrown away. I know that many of you are actually utilizing the stuff, and if you are, then by all means keep it, but if not, then please bring it to Grandma's toss it in my room and I'll sort it when I am home and go from there. Thoughts? I'd really appreciate it, and I imagine that it will free up some important space at Grandma's, and it'd really help me out, Thanks, and I hope to see you over those couple days.

2 comments:

rapitrone said...

Or we could help you with your materialism by taking all your stuff away from Grandma's and hiding it. Tee Hee!

Unknown said...

Oh, I don't suppose you want any of the junk I have that could be considered yours; although it would be fun to see you two. I am also quite interested in the futon, although I am aware that my ex-fling may have called dibs on it. Plus, I could trade pictures of the kids for it. After all, pictures of my children are priceless. What do you say?